Képzések – Contact Making Seminar
Dátum: 2018 August 06-11
Hely: Casar de Cáceres, Spanyolország
KA3 is the great unknown of the Erasmus+ program. Few people really know this action and its possibilities, and as it involves policy, people often do not consider applying.
This Contact Making Seminar is a working place for public or private organizations active in the youth field to develop future strategies of cooperation within the KA3, willing to cooperate and focus on youth participation in the making decision process to increase effective local actions.That is why, thanks to this Contact Making Seminar we would like:
- To provide a meeting point for organizations to exchange information about future projects and foster a solid network of good and reliable partners to make KA3 projects with
- To get information needed for applying for and managing KA3 projects of good quality and promote their implementation
- To discover the possibilities oflocal involvement and to understand the impact and social change a KA3 project can have within the local community.
- Tocomparetheyouth participationindifferent countriesandlookfor the common themes among the present countries,promoting the importance of youth opinion in the process of decision-making at different levels
- The Contact Making Seminar is open for voluntary and professional youth workers, working directly with young people, interested in KA3 and planning to organize one within the frame of the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme
- Participants should be preferably between 20 and 35 years old, but we can host people over 18 y.o. and no upper age limit.
- Participants are expected to be part of the full duration of the activity
- Be aware that this activity will be in English.
DON´T FORGET TO FILL THE FORM. Click here.