We are looking for 2 youth workers or teachers who are over 18 years old to participate in the training course “Volunteering Opportunities” in Thessaloniki, Greece between 16-22 September 2019! The theme of this training course is local and international volunteering, mentoring and European Solidarity Corps.
About the Project
The proposed project aims at developing the capacities of partner promoters (in particular: youth workers, volunteers coordinators, supervisors and mentors) in developing and ensuring greater quality within the European volunteering programmes.
The focus here falls particularly on matters such as:
– promoting volunteering opportunities at the local and international level
– developing strong and sustainable partnerships
– volunteers’ management and mentoring
– ensuring greater impact of the volunteering projects (both for the volunteers and the communities they work in).
The objectives of this training course
– To better understand the background, needs and challenges related to volunteering activities across the partnership
– To understand the concept of Volunteering Opportunities within the new European Solidarity Corps Programme
– To raise awareness of the learning dimension in volunteering projects and provide tools for learning support for the mentors and volunteers
– To create an inclusive learning environment for the attendees to share their own best practice, inspire and motivate one another
– To improve the capacity of organisations in practical implementation of voluntary projects in the frames of Erasmus+ and to provide up-todate information about the programme.
To apply for this opportunity, please fill the form below.