The goal of Támaszpont MOPKA (Támaszpont Public Foundation of Mental Health, Education and Prevention) is to empower youth to achieve their fullest potential and to participate in every possible aspect of life.
Connected to the goal our main activities are:
- Preventional activities
- Transmission / transfer of basic human values
- Maintaining a low-threshold community space
- Support international mobilities
- It is important for us to preserve the physical and mental health of youngsters
- General human values are important for us such as tolerance, solidarity, empathy, acceptance, and inclusion, equal opportunities, partnership, openness, diversity, active citizenship, self-knowledge, self-reflection, assertiveness, culture of debate, constructiveness
- We are providing safe and quality forms of leisure time activities, providing information on topics affecting young people, and ensuring the continuous availability of our professional staff.
- We are supporting youth to learn about the wider world / environment, multicultural learning and learning about different perspectives and habits, and also to evolve self-sufficiency and a proper self-knowledge.
- An important part of our work is to assess the needs of young people, to reflect on them and to communicate them to decision-makers.
How we are doing these?
- With the methods and tools of non-formal education, and with GAME as a useful activity.
Where we are doing these?
- First of all in local level at Veresegyház, countrywide in Hungary and in an international level
Who is our target group?
- Generally youngsters between age 10-30, but we put more focus on youngsters who are between age 10-16.